LaNeves was originally built in the late 1800's It was called the Cedar Cliff Hotel.
1965 Angelo LaNeve Bought it from the Original owners.
1985 Salvatore & Rosa LaRosa bought LaNeves Cedar Cliff Restaurant.
2015 Yolanda LaRosa their daughter took over and renovated to what is now known as The "NEW" LANEVES BANQUETS.
The "NEW" La Neve's Banquets
276 Belmont Ave, Haledon, NJ